What Should I bring to my next Visit?
How do I make an appointment with Anderson & Chhabra EyeCare Center?
To make an appointment with Anderson & Chhabra EyeCare Center please call us at (813) 961-2020.
What types of insurance do you accept?
We here at Anderson EyeCare Center participate in the following insurance plans:Vision Plans:
- Comp Benefit (Humana or VCP) (Dr. Chhabra and Dr. Malone only)
- Vision Benefits of America (VBA)
- Superior Vision (SV) (Dr. Chhabra and Dr. Malone only)
- VSP Signature Plan ( 20% off everything)
- Eyemed Discount
- Evolutions (20% off routine exam only)
- Aetna Vision
- Coast to Coast (20% off exam only, patient must have a card)
- Principal (20% off exam only)
- MetLife Vision (VSP)
- Aetna PPO & HMO ( HMOs require referrals, patient must bring referrals at time of visit)
- Florida Blue PPO & HMO (HMO may require referral)
- Cigna PPO & GreatWest (Do not accept Baycare GreatWest)
- Beechstreet (we do not accept all plans)
- United Health Care
- VA (consult is needed before appointment)
- Division of Blind Services (referral is needed before appointment)
- USF Athletics (must be referred by USF and must bring referral form)
- Aetna Medicare
- Secure Horizons
- Medicare Complete
- Freedom Blue
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- Blue Medicare
HMOs require referrals. Patient must bring referral form on or before their appointment. If you have any further questions about the types of insurance we accept, please contact us
at (813) 961-2020.